Deadly Days: The Final Shelter
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Deadly Days - the unique zombie apocalypse survival management game.
Being a leader during the apocalypse is hard. Your survivors go out every day looking for parts and scrap to upgrade your base. Help them survive. For example, send a bomber to launch a devastating attack on enemies. Or unlock a variety of weapons for your survivors and support the wounded with medical care. Can you survive? If nothing helps anymore, just start a nuclear strike.
Fight -> Loot -> Level -> Upgrade -> Repeat
‣ Build a home for your survivors
‣ Fight the zombies and support your survivors
‣ Let your survivors level up and gain talents
‣ Fight many different zombie types, each with their own unique abilities.
‣ Complete a multitude of random objectives and earn rewards
‣ Random events force you to adapt different strategies
‣ Use a variety of helpful abilities to increase your chance of survival
‣ Break open valuable crates to find powerful items
‣ Discover many powerful special abilities to boost your arsenal
‣ Collect different survivor costumes
Shortly before the start of the apocalypse, the fast food chain MKing launched a new burger product on the market. Addictive additives were secretly added to the meat in order to boost sales. The plan worked out. However, the addictive drug meant that all brain areas were shut down over time, except for the area which is responsible for the basic need for fresh meat. Lots of meat! As if that were not bad enough, this disease also leads to the fact that the people affected cannot die naturally. A high level of force is necessary.
|Published||Sep 26, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Nov 29, 2017|
|Tags||Colorful, free, indie, Pixel Art, Post-apocalyptic, Real time strategy, Roguelite, Tactical, Zombies|
|Average session||A few minutes|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Campfire stories: The "new" Deadly Days63 days ago
- Campfire stories: What the future holdsMay 08, 2018
- Day 7: Follow me! (Update 0.9.11)Apr 07, 2018
- Day 6: Into the shadows (Update 0.9.10)Mar 03, 2018
- Day 5: Wait ... what is the status of our base? (Update 0.9.9.3)Feb 13, 2018
- Apocalypse Day 4: Fixing holes in the fence (Update 0.9.9.2)Feb 02, 2018
- Apocalypse Day 3: We Leveled UP (Update 0.9.9)Jan 19, 2018
- Day 2: Women picking up weapons against Santa (Update 0.9.8)Dec 22, 2017