Apocalypse Day 4: Fixing holes in the fence (Update 0.9.9.2)
today we just release a minor patch, but be assured that we have big changes on our roadmap but we still need some planning for that.
- Added: Information about abilities are now also display when you hover over the respective toggles
- Re-balanced: Medikit Drop now costs the same as single survivor healing but is a bit weaker. Use it to cover areas where you don't constantly have an eye on.
- Re-balanced: We reduced the cost for RPG. It costs the same as sniper now. Especially useful against bosses.
- Re-balanced: Double the drop rate of crowbars.
- Re-balanced: The truck from the convoy event got a small heal boost at the beginning so you have time to defend it.
- Fixed: Keyboard controls can't activate locked abilities anymore.
- Fixed: Sometimes the points feedback (when killing zombies) had the wrong icon.
Thanks to everyone who gave feedback! BUT we are eagerly waiting for even more feedback :)
Start joining the conversation on Discord: https://discord.gg/cxP4R4g
- Your Deadly Days Team
Get Deadly Days: The Final Shelter
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.